The Trinity CertTESOL certificate is designed for people with little or no experience of teaching English, and for those with experience who require an internationally recognised initial teacher education qualification.
This online course equips trainees with the basic skills and knowledge needed to take up their first post as an ESOL teacher. It introduces the theory and practice of English teaching and provides insight into challenges facing the learner and the role of the teacher.
There are 5 assessment units: teaching skills; language awareness and skills; the learner profile; the materials assignment; the unknown language.
Why do the CertTESOL?
- The course is internationally accredited at Level 5 of the UK and European Qualifications Framework so can help you get jobs abroad and is useful for migration purposes.
- Opportunities to use the certificate at home or overseas.
- Learn the essential skills required to be a communicative language teacher.
How to Apply
- Download an application form from the link at the bottom of the page.
- Send the completed application form to: U.K. Training Academy.
- We will contact you to arrange an interview.
If you have any questions related to any of our courses please use the contact form.
Back to Course List
Mode of Delivery:
Course Dates 2023 (Fee: 1095 GBP):
- January 23rd - April 14th
- February 20th - May 12th
- March 20th - June 9th
- April 17th - July 7th
- May 15th - August 4th
- June 12th - September 1st
- July 10th - September 29th
- August 7th - October 27th
- September 4th - November 24th
- October 2nd - January 12th (2024)
- November 6th - February 9th (2024)
- December 4th - March 8th (2024)
Part time for 12 weeks. 300 hours made up of, a minimum 130-hours guided learning.
1095 GBP (payment available in LKR according to exchange rate)
Proficient user of English (CEFR C1).
Minimum Class Size: